Sunday 30 November 2014

Handmade By Kate

Kate has combined the fundraising with her love of crafting in order to make these beautiful Luxury Christmas Crafts, with all proceeds going to Anthony Nolan. 

Kate's stall at Springfield Hall.

Why is Kate raising money for Anthony Nolan?

"Anthony Nolan is a really important charity to me because last year I donated bone marrow to potentially save someone’s life.
 

The recipient is currently doing well, although it is still another year before they can contact me if they wish.

I experienced first-hand just how hard the staff at Anthony Nolan work to register donors on their database and to organise these life-saving transplants. I am so proud to have donated bone marrow and would love to be able to present them with a cheque for £500 to support them in the valuable work they do."


No comments:

Post a Comment